Affiliated to Dr. A. P J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow & Approved by AICTE (Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) New Delhi
(AKTU College Code : 644)
Engineering is a broad discipline that is often broken down into several sub-disciplines. Although an engineer will usually be trained in a specific discipline, he or she may become multi-disciplined through experience. With the rise of engineering as a profession in the 18th century, the term became more narrowly applied to fields in which mathematics and science were applied to these ends.Engineering is the use of scientific principles to design and build machines, structures, and other items, including bridges, tunnels, roads, vehicles, and buildings. The discipline of engineering encompasses a broad range of more specialized fields of engineering, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of applied mathematics, applied science, and types of application.Engineering is often characterized as having some main branches: Computer Science Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
Eligibility & Admission Procedure:-
Students must have passed 10+2 (or Equivalent) examinations from a recognized Board with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics subjects at 10+2 level. Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination or those who are awaiting their results are also eligible to apply. Their candidature, however, shall be subject to their clearing the qualifying examination. Admission to B.Tech 1st year for general seat(Besides Management Quota) is through competitive Entrance-UPCET Seat Exam Conducted by University & rules prescribed by Academic Council of the Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
The 4 year curriculum has been divided into 8 semesters that include Lectures, Tutorials, Practical, Seminars, and Projects etc. in addition to industrial training and education tours.
Change Of Branch :-
Change of branch may be allowed against the vacant seats in first year, after the last date of admission to the B.Tech. 1st semester, on the basis of merit of entrance examination.
- Comp. Science Engg. 60
- Civil Engg. 60
- Electronics & Comm. Engg. 60
- Mechanical Engg. 60
- Electrical Engg. 60
Engineering Diploma holder or B.Sc Graduates with Mathematics with minimum 60% from recognized Board/ University.
Workshop is a place where a hands on practice is imparted to the students. A very large workshop with six different shops has been established with all the machines & tools for smooth functioning.
Branches Offered :-
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) is an engineering discipline which use the scientific knowledge of he behavior and effects of electrons to develop components, devices, systems, or equipment (as in electron tubes, transistors, integrated circuits and printed circuit boards) that uses electricity as part of its driving force.
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) is an engineering specialty that involves many different science principles for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. In order to be successful, it requires a solid understanding of key concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics and energy. Mechanical Engineers use these principles and other in the design and analysis of thing like machinery, aircraft, automobiles, medical devices and much more.
- Computer science (CS) study of computers, their design, and their uses for computation, data processing, and systems control, including design and development of computer hardware and software, and programming. The field encompasses theory, mathematical activities such as design and analysis of algorithms, performance studies of systems and their components, and estimation of reliability and availability of systems by probabilistic techniques.
- Civil Engineering (CE) is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. Civil engineering is the second –oldest engineering discipline after military engineering and it is defined to distinguish non- military engineering from military engineering. It is traditionally broken into several sub- disciplines including architectural engineering, environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, control engineering, structural engineering, earthquake engineering, transportation engineering, forensic engineering, municipal or urban engineering, water resources engineering, materials engineering, waste water engineering, offshore engineering, aerospace engineering, façade engineering, quantity surveying, coastal surveying, construction surveying, and construction engineering.
- Electrical Engineering (EE) is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. The field first became an identifiable occupation in the latter half of the 19th century after commercialization of the electric telegraph, the telephone, and electric power distribution and use. Subsequently, broadcasting and recording media made electronics part of daily life. The invention of the transistor and subsequently, the integrated circuit brought down the cost of electronics to the point where they can be used in almost any household objects. Electrical Engineering has now subdivided into a wide range of subfields including electronics, digital computers, power engineering, telecommunications, control systems, radio-frequency engineering, signal processing, instrumentation, and microelectronics.
State – of – the – Art Infrastructure:-
- Wi-Fi campus.
- State of the art Computer Labs with over 400 latest Generation personal computers and servers.
- 24 hours high speed Internet connectivity with 100 MBPS bandwidth.
- Well- stocked library with round 40,000 volumes with 3,000 Titles and 100 National and International journals.
- Book bank facility for all B.Tech students.
- Separate hostels for Boys & Girls with adequate safety arrangement.
- Dedicated and well connected bus services.
- Professionally managed mess and Canteen facilities.
- In –house medical facility.
- Facilities for Indoor/Outdoor games and Sports activities
- Student activity center for Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities.
- Personality development and English communication training in all semester.
- Placement cell headed by a very senior corporate professional.
- Information and student counseling service.
For Admission & Details Contact:
Mob: +91 – 7302222121 / 7302222314