(Approved by AICTE, New Delhi & Affiliated to Board of Technical Education, Lucknow (U.P))
(BTE College Code : 174)
Engineering education is among the key enablers of growth for transforming India’s economy. The quality of teaching and research in this sphere is playing a critical role in the emergence of our country as a global knowledge leader. It also provides vital inputs for enhancing productivity across sectors.
Students seek engineering and technology courses for many reasons. Some have specific goals: they wish to cure diseases or combat hunger or reduce pollution: or they dream of developing the next laser, transistor, or vehicles for space travel: or they imagine building companies that capitalized on new engineering capabilities. Some choose careers in science or engineering because they are curious about the natural world. Others are motivated by the excitement and beauty of the intellectual world. Whatever your ambitions, we at SVS can help you choose the right course to pursue your career goals.
Eligibility & Admission Procedure:-
Students must have passed 10th (High school) examinations from a recognized Board/ University with chemistry, physics and mathematics subject at 10th level. Candidates aapearing for the qualifying examination or those who are awaiting their results are also eligible to apply. Their candidature, however, shall be subjected to their clearing the qualifying examination, rules prescribed by Academic Council of the Board of technical education, lucknow.
The 3 year curriculum has includes lectures, tutorials, practical , seminars and projects, etc. in addition to industrial training and education tours.
- ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (EE) is an engineering discipline which uses the scientific knowledge of the behavior and effects of electrons to develop components, devices, systems, or equipment(as in electron tubes, transistors, integrated circuits, and printed circuit boards) that uses electricity as part of its driving force.
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (ME) is an engineering specialty that involves many different science principles for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. In order to be successful, it requires a solid understanding of key concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics and energy. Mechanical Engineers use these principles and other in the design and analysis of things like machinery, aircraft, automobiles, medical devices and much more.We have two disciplines in Mechanical engineering:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE (CS) study of computers, their design, and their uses for computation, data processing, and system control, including design and development of computer hardware and software, and programming. The fields encompasses theory, mathematical activities such as design and analysis of algorithms, performance studies of systems and their components, and estimation of reliability and availability of systems by probabilistic techniques.
- CIVIL ENGINEERING (CE) is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. Civil engineering is the second –oldest engineering discipline after military engineering and it is defined to distinguish non- military engineering from military engineering. It is traditionally broken into several sub- disciplines including architectural engineering, environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, control engineering, structural engineering, earthquake engineering, transportation engineering, forensic engineering, municipal or urban engineering, water resources engineering, materials engineering, waste water engineering, offshore engineering, aerospace engineering, façade engineering, quantity surveying, coastal surveying, construction surveying, and construction engineering.
- Comp. Science 60
- Civil Engg. 120
- Electronics Engg. 60
- Mechanical Engg.(auto) 60
- Mechanical Engg.(prod.). 120
Candidates should have passed 10+2(PCM)/ ITI or its equivalent.
For Admission & Details Contact:-
Mob:- +91 7302222121 / 7302222314